violent-twinkieviolent-twinkie

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

Awesome

So you've read Slaughterhouse 5, judging from the triangular trench knives with spikes on the guard, and The Hitch Hikers Trilogy from the sperm whale and improbability drive. I love it, man.

littleFoot littleFoot

Please!

Teach me your techniques! Teach me flash!

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Wow.

You are not only a twisted deviant, but also an animating genius! This is the animation style that I love, and that I am currently working with. Kudos, this is my 2nd favorite submission ever!

The Duelists The Duelists

You my friend, have a lot to learn.

If you want good stick animations...
1. Never use tweens (motion or shape). Ever!
2. Use the paintbrush tool
3. Make your sticks small
4. No faces
5. No rigid joints
6. Never, ever, EVER use the line tool, circle tool, square tool, etc

I've learned all this the hard way.

SuUberSnake responds:

WEll,i personally feel that that is based purly on opinion because there are quite a few people who use sticks like what i did. but your opinion is your opinion. thanks for the critsism

Marsh-Mellow-Madness Marsh-Mellow-Madness

Love it!

Am I the only one who knows that that was "Le Tamborine Chinouire" (I think that's how you spell it) by Fritz Kreisler playing in the background? Great music.

Xtreme skiing Xtreme skiing

OMFG better than mine

My first flash (never made it onto Newgrounds) would never be fit to kiss this one's ass! Make more! More! And if people give you bad reviews, they just don't appreciate dying stick figures. But you forgot one key thing. Nothing happened when he landed. That part was a bit rigid. It could have used some blood, too. However, the rest of the animation is very fluent, I love it! Make more, you have talent!

The Philosophy of Liberty The Philosophy of Liberty

Good.

I think that this is a good animation and philosophy, but it is only partially the explanation of freedom. Freedom let's us control our own lives, but with freedom comes responsibility, and that's why I think this is only partial. I think (unlike your previous reviewer) that our responsibility as humans is to work together and help each other out. I also think that Ayn Rande is a douchebag (also unlike your previous reviewer), and that the idea that one should look out for oneself only is idiotic and would never solve any problems that the world has today. To think that the idea of cooperation contradicts the idea of freedom is really really stupid. There is no other way to put it. Human nature is to cooperate, otherwise we wouldn't be here right now. So even with freedom and control of your life one should still help others. So fuck Ayn Rande too.

(2004) Peter the pickle! (2004) Peter the pickle!

all claymations suck

except yours

Kill the Poor Kill the Poor

rock on!!

Love the song, cartoon proves a point, rock on man! Make more flashes like this!!!!!!!!! 5555555555555555!!!!!!